Monday, January 15, 2007

I enjoy watching gr8 movies and someday i dream to make one myself.....But here is my short review on movies i watched on weekend.....

Borat ->
Hilarious is what i would describe abut this movie....I dunno if few things abut cultural differences are portrayed out of proposition, but well said with funny imagination.....things i liked are, the 1.Jesus healer 2. Bunch of college buddies yelling girls are too demanding and screening pamela anderson's tape 3. Borat Borat and Borat!!!


Blood diamond->
After watching this movie one thing came into my mind. Most of developed nations are concentrating on funding specific region only for their benefit. But its pathetic to see that U.N can't handle one golden continent till date, Africa.
Wake up and its time to change!!!
My comments are not intended to harm or hurt any specific nation. But in general all nation should help African continent to develop and prosper. U.N should take much better stand on this.
Well overall on this movie -> its 5ntastic effort.

1 comment:

Preet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.